Current Dade County School Employees
- Use your school network username and password to log into the eForms system
- If you are having trouble logging in, submit a work ticket for assistance
- NOTE: The "Forgotten Username/Password" link above does not work for regular school employees
- To register for the eForms system, click the link above titled "Click Here to Register as a New User"
- Once you register and are approved, you will receive an message at the email address supplied during registration
- If you forget your username or password, click the link above titled "Forgotten Username/Password"
- When an employee leaves the system, their network account becomes disabled
- When this happens, their password will stop working with eForms
- Their password gets reset inside the eForms system to their username plus the last four digits of their social security number (ie. John Doe would login as follows... username: johndoe password: johndoe1234)
- At the initial login with this new password, the user is required to create a new password for future use
- NOTE: The user should also change their email account from their dadecs.org account (which will also be disabled) to a email account they have access to
- If you have problems logging in, call or email Sandra Spivey (706.657.4361 or firstname.lastname@example.org)